I suggest the following...

Mobile site and viral

I’ve been lurking on the mobile app for at least a year. I finally tried the desktop format and I’m shocked. How can the mobile format be so f***ing bad? It’s literally c***. Like I’m sure programmers walk to the bathroom several times a day and drop a few turds of code that smell much better than the app. I deleted it immediately to send that s*** downriver to the place where it belongs.
On another note, why do you guys still have the “viral” account up? Like, do you not speak English? What language do you need the users to communicate to you in for you to finally comprehend this? Chinese? Klingon? Binary? Sign language? Are you simply deaf and blind or is there a bigger issue of mental retardation or something? I’m sure even chingis khagan, the illiterate king of all mongoloids, still would’ve gotten the hint faster. We don’t want it. If we want to get crappy normie memes off of Reddit were perfectly capable of doing that ourselves. We have no desire for some autistic bot to copy paste and spam up our feed constantly.
I never really understood why people rioted until now. Long live windows2001.
P. S. Nigger. Don’t abrogate my natural born right to free speech.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gh3rk1n-L1ck3r shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gh3rk1n-L1ck3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a helpful and insightful idea! I totally agree!

(Do you see now how stupid and useless the concept of having a bit like Viral is on a meme site for and by humans? It’s essentially like commenting on ones own post because nothing meaningful is exchanged or achieved)

Feedback and Knowledge Base